Nov 24, 2010

colors & bites

perfect shade of pink. all the colors are by courtesy of union square greenmarket merchants and their produce







honeycombs







cauliflowers







very autumnal







last time in nyc elizabeth told me about this place. as i happened to walk by, and it was lunch-time...







i treated myself to this artery blocking BLT...so good that i had to have fries with it...







pointy toes on staten island ferry







had i known any better i would have avoided this place, it was almost like new year's at times square. i can't believe the amount of people that went to see the macy's thanksgiving parade balloons inflated







after walking around, and around, to get away from the heavily populated area, i found myself at cafe lalo






my eggplant mozzarella sandwich wasn't very photogenic...this, on the other hand, was very tasty



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy, please, drop a line!

or email me liisa dot marjafi at gmail dot com